Thursday, May 30, 2019

The Sasquatch Print Project

Hello,

My name is Karac St. Laurent. I am, as of writing this post, 19 years old, and an aspiring young cryptozoologist.

I have been actively studying the sasquatch phenomenon for about a decade. It is my opinion that what people are seeing and collecting possible evidence of is a species of North American great ape that we have yet to properly document.

In an effort to further the documentation of this species, I have created the Sasquatch Print Project. The project will collect and analyze alleged fingerprints and toeprints attributed to the sasquatch. This will, hopefully, result in the building of a sort of dermal ridge profile for the species; which patterns come up the most often, how large do the fingers tend to be, what conditions are they best preserved in, etc.

If anyone reading this has some sort of alleged documentation of a sasquatch's dermal ridges, through a photograph or otherwise, please contact me at crash.course.cryptozoology@gmail.com.

~Karac St. Laurent

2 comments:

  1. I have a couple of hand prints you'll be interested in, one was on my pillow next to my bed the other on my work pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete